Monday, August 22, 2011

About Me

  • I am a mom
  • I am a long term girlfriend
  • I have a million things running through my head at any given time
  • I have the attention span of a guppy.... remember this if you ever try to hold a conversation with me... its hard... you have been warned
  • I love being outdoors....doing nothing
  • I don't do nothing often enough
  • I love to read
  • I love to learn
  • I love love
  • I love to fantasize
  • I love to be social
  • I love to dance . ...anywhere at anytime
  • I care what people think of me.... to a certain extent... and if you think you DON'T care what people think of you .... I am calling BULLLSHIT.... its human nature to want to be loved and accepted.
  • I try to stay true to myself at all times.
  • I like knowing what I want... but I LOVE knowing what I don't want even more
  • I am still trying to find me
  • I love spur of the moment plans
  • I love a clean apartment
  • I love abstract colorful things
  • Sparkly things make me smile
  • I love meeting new people... and NO that is not the same as being social
  • I love to cook

No comments:

Post a Comment