I am sooo glad that I did too!
I went down to Cyclehawk today to talk some business. I have tons of time and energy invested in this company and we are going on our 3rd year of business. Slowly getting out of the red and into the black PERMANENTLY!!! Wooot wooot!
Anyway I was at the desk going over credit card statements, transaction histories, making notes on who I have to contact the next day and delagating tasks to the other employees... (yup I'm a BOSS BITCH)
So here's how it went down...
BH: Hey, Yum Yum do you feel the ground moving? (yeah they call me Yum Yum cause I am always munching on something)
Me: Ummm yeah.... but I thought it was only me... I wasn't going to say anything.......
CSR: Hey there was an earthquake in Va.
Me: sooooooo maybe its after shocks or something..
(phone rings... its my boyfriend)
Me: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Baby (all chipper) Did you feel the ground move?
The BF: Get The Fuck Home Now!!! The ground is moving all the way in Brooklyn
Me (to the office): Welllll it's been fun! Gots to go! See yall tomorrow..... (dash downstairs to catch a cab)
No comments:
Post a Comment